WORK IN DENMARK AS A DOCTOR
Synonyms: staff specialist positions, specialist doctor job opportunity, dentist career, medical career abroad
You will work in a Danish hospital or a clinic with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
We continuously search for specialist doctors and dentists for departments of diverse profiles, in various Danish cities.
Apply now if you are:
- Specialist in Pulmonology
- Specialist in General Psychiatry
- Specialist in Neurology
- Specialist in Neurorehabilitation
- Specialist in Radiology
- Specialist in Pathology
- Specialist in Urology
- Specialist in Back Surgery
- Specialist in Othopedic Surgery
- General Dentist
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has recruited more than 100 doctors to Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program. Above this, our ethical code doesn’t only meet, but exceeds WHO’s and WMA’s regulations for international recruitment.
Want to hear more?
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact our consultant, Evelin Tóth: +36 70 944 17 81 or firstname.lastname@example.org